My.FresnoArts.net

Local Social Network for the Arts Community in Central Valley

Expressions 09 is looking for exhbitors for the upcomng May exhbit. See attached flyer.

Views: 36

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for posting this, I am very interested.
I am still interested in this - time will dictate what I can complete in time. I think I need to make something different than the copper bust - doesn't really go with the theme of the show. There is a recovering addict in the family, so I think I will go in that direction for subject matter. Thanks for posting. d.
I will have at least one piece to submit. I will likely have (2) by the time April rolls around. But one for absolute sure. Looking forward to it!
I noticed that you are taking poetry for this also. How do you want that submitted. Any particular format?
Hi Christine,
It's nice to have the poem(s) in a document frame so the paper doesn't get damaged, but anyway you'd like to secure it is fine. Thanks for your interst.

Barbara
I am planning on driving into town to drop my (2) submissions for the show tomorrow. I just wanted to check in to see that this is still a go before I make the trip. What kind of turn out are you expecting?
Well I dropped off my two pieces. Including my brand spankin new "manic" painting. Is anyone else participating in this?? I can't wait to see what work is included at the May 12th reception.
Yikes! Am I the only one?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support the Arts

FAC Sponsor

Advertise Here

Support the Arts!

If you are interested in having your business promoted in this community, call us at Fresno Arts Council (559) 237-9734.

© 2021   Created by Victor Ramayrat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service