8th Annual Nudes in November 2010 At Chris Sorensen Studio
Multi artist all media exhibition
This is a juried exhibition and the guidelines are as follows
Opens November 1st and runs through November 26th
Gallery hours Monday -Friday 9am-4pm
Reception Arthop Thursday November 4th 5pm- 9pm
At check in you will fill out an entry form, be prepared to provide:
Artists name, address, email and phone number
Artwork with contact info on the back or bottom
Artwork titles, media and price or value
Read rules carefully; by entering you agree to these rules.
1. All works must represent figurative nude art.
2. All media will be considered, painting, drawing, sculpture, photography, etc.
3. Original work only and must be submitted by the artist or friend of the artist.
4. Any work previously submitted in a “Nudes in November” exhibition will not be accepted for submission.
5. A nonrefundable entry fee of $15 per piece with a maximum of 2 pieces submitted.
6. All wall art must be ready to hang from one wall fastener.
7. All work must be complete and dry before entry.
8. All wall art can be up to 48” x 48” maximum dimensions, including frame.
9. All sculpture must be easily moved through a standard door.
10. All work must be labeled on the back or bottom with name and current contact information.
11. Work must stay for entire length of exhibition.
12. Artist may price work for sale, the studio will not assist in pricing.
Works not for sale must have a stated value.
13. A 25% commission on all sales goes to Chris Sorensen.
14. Check in and check out times and dates will be strictly enforced, no exceptions.
Do not go in early and ask Chris to accept your work.
Work left before check in date will not be accepted for jury.
If you can’t make check in get someone to go for you.
The studio will not be responsible for work not picked up; we do not have storage space.
Work left will become property of the studio and can be discarded.
15. Non-compliance of any guideline will result in non-acceptance of work.
These are important dates that you will need.
Reception ArtHop Thursday November 4th 5pm – 9pm
Receiving submissions Pick up non-accepted work
Saturday Oct 23rd Saturday Oct 30th
Noon – 4pm only 8am – Noon only
Pick up exhibited work Chris Sorensen Studio
Saturday Nov 27th 2223 S. Van Ness ( One Mile South of Hwy 41 )
Saturday Dec 4th Michael T. Murphy 559-284 1474
8am – Noon only firstname.lastname@example.org