My.FresnoArts.net

Local Social Network for the Arts Community in Central Valley

So we have determined that there is enough interest to warrant a gathering. Yeah! We have tenatively decided that the first gathering will be held at Chris Sorenson's Studio on a Saturday for brunch and came close on a date - undfortunately I had to move an iron pour at FCC to that date. So I would like to know (RSVP) would Saturday October 25th work for many of you? If you could, a quick yes or if not some suggestions of alternate dates? Thanks all!

ps. anyone is welcome to come watch the pour.

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

Okay, I will tentatively say yes, I will be there on Sat - the 24th? I would like to come see the pour on the 17th if we don't go out of town that day. Will know for sure as these dates get closer.
October 24 (Sat) won't work at Sorensen's , that's the day we are receiving art for the Nudes in November show.
Bill - would a Sunday late afternoon or Friday
evening work - I could do Friday the 16th or Sunday the 19th or the same the following week. . . My calendar for November is insanely full.
Yes Laura, either Friday the 16th Eve or Sunday the 18th late afternoon will work! Pick one and let's go for it!

Sunday, however would probably be more relaxed! But you pick!

Laura West said:
Bill - would a Sunday late afternoon or Friday
evening work - I could do Friday the 16th or Sunday the 19th or the same the following week. . . My calendar for November is insanely full.
Let us go for relaxed - Sunday. You pick the time.
Okay, let's do SUNDAY October the 18th, 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm at Sorensen's.

Agenda

Introductions
Potluck (main dish, salad, dessert, juice or wine, etc)
Critique (everyone bring one 3D piece and an ounce of humility)

Bill 304-9404

Laura West said:
Let us go for relaxed - Sunday. You pick the time.

RSS

Support the Arts

FAC Sponsor

Advertise Here

Support the Arts!

If you are interested in having your business promoted in this community, call us at Fresno Arts Council (559) 237-9734.

© 2020   Created by Victor Ramayrat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service