My.FresnoArts.net

Local Social Network for the Arts Community in Central Valley

I am pleased to announce my hand built, one-of-a-kind ceramics were juried into the Soroptimist Club of Visalia's Top of the Line Holiday Marketplace show for this weekend. Tickets are available at the door. Please stop by my booth G-04 in the main exhibit hall of the Visalia Convention Center. This is my first juried show and I'll be unveiling some of my new ceramic forms with unique glazes. I'll also have some of my popular pieces available. You can see a sneak peek of a few pieces on my blog at http://bluestarrgallery.blogspot.com/

WHEN: Saturday & Sunday, November 8 & 9th
TIME: 9:30 AM TO 4 P.M.
WHERE: Visalia Convention Center, downtown Visalia

For more information, please check the Soroptimist's of Visalia's Top of the Line website http://www.topofthelinevisalia.org/public2/index.php. There is free parking on the street or in lots surrounding Acequia, Mineral King, Court and Bridge Streets. This is a family friendly event, so come on out and enjoy the early holiday festivities.

This is the Soroptimist Club's main fund raiser and monies raised benefit the local community as well as the worldwide projects of Soroptimist International. Through the years of the show’s existence, they have contributed over $600,000 to benefit local as well as worldwide projects and organizations which improve the lives of women and girls.

A special thank you goes out to Hazel, Randy and Valentina at Potter's Studio, to my friend Connie, and to my husband, Gary.

Hope you can make it.

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

I meant You're Invited - long day.
Linda:

How did the Top of the Line show go? What was it like, how were you treated by the promoters, would you do it again, would you recommend the show to others, what type of artist (vendor) do you think would do well, what price ranges were people spending at the show? Ann
Hi Ann, Give me a call at 539-2048 any evening after 7 p.m. and we can talk about it. Thx,-

RSS

Support the Arts

FAC Sponsor

Advertise Here

Support the Arts!

If you are interested in having your business promoted in this community, call us at Fresno Arts Council (559) 237-9734.

© 2017   Created by Victor Ramayrat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service