My.FresnoArts.net

Local Social Network for the Arts Community in Central Valley

Hi, Im looking for some work space to paint with oils. I have been doing commissioned work lately and have been getting busy. I would love to have a place where I can paint and meet with my clients etc! Anyone have any suggestions? or know of a studio renting spaces? I would love to hear about it! thanks in advance! Please respond or email me @ artbyvaloreenow@yahoo.com

Thanks for reading and wishing you guys well:)

~~Valoree

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When did you want to work day or night? I have a multi-use space but its shared by different groups.
It would be days, Mondays and tues from 9 to 4pm (just guesstimating) Or whenever I have a day off, but def. during the day. So its not all week but I would def. love to have a change of scenery.
hi, I havent been there YET..but I have seen some events goin on there tho, and have been wanting to check it out. I will let you know about that, and will try to make it over there, luv the vibe!
Hi Valoree, get in touch with Reza at Broadway Studios, downtown. Rent starts at $200, month to month lease. I think he has one room available at this moment.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support the Arts

FAC Sponsor

Advertise Here

Support the Arts!

If you are interested in having your business promoted in this community, call us at Fresno Arts Council (559) 237-9734.

© 2018   Created by Victor Ramayrat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service