My.FresnoArts.net

Local Social Network for the Arts Community in Central Valley

I'm a figure model in the Central Valley, and wanted to make sure that Fresnoarts.net knew about my services.

I'm available for both private and class sessions (figure drawing, painting), and my schedule is flexible. I'm extremely low-key, professional, and prompt--you'll rest easy knowing that you'll be working with someone reliable and seasoned. You'll have a model that will work at your set pace.

I'm an artist myself, and have taken many figure drawing classes, so I have first hand experience in how to work the session to benefit the artist. I've also had years of training dancing and posing--I can deliver both dynamic and graceful.

I'd love to hear from you. Let's make art happen!

Tags: drawing, figure, life, painting

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Aurora

I am a life drawing model for Anne Scheid at Fresno City College as well as an amateur photographer.  I have recently started doing fine art nude photography.  2 shoots so far, one with a female model and one with a male model.  I am looking to do additional shoots.  Would you be interested?

George

Hi George,

Thanks for the interest, but I am now living in the Los Angeles area. Good luck with your projects in the future!

George Krause said:

Hi Aurora

I am a life drawing model for Anne Scheid at Fresno City College as well as an amateur photographer.  I have recently started doing fine art nude photography.  2 shoots so far, one with a female model and one with a male model.  I am looking to do additional shoots.  Would you be interested?

George

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support the Arts

FAC Sponsor

Advertise Here

Support the Arts!

If you are interested in having your business promoted in this community, call us at Fresno Arts Council (559) 237-9734.

© 2014   Created by Victor Ramayrat.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service