My.FresnoArts.net

Local Social Network for the Arts Community in Central Valley

D4D Music Presents:

The Social Mixer Date: Saturday, Sept. 25, 2010Location: The Babylon Club-1064 N. Fulton, Fresno, Ca. 93728

D4D Music is a Musicians Organization that promotes original music  and helps musicians to structure their business plan so they have the tools to
succeed .  We are hosting our 1st ever Social
Mixer we would like to invite all local Businesses, Artists, and
Musicians to attend.  We will showcase live music and local artists
work.  D4D Music will advertise this event with posters, a 1,000 flyers, and a web flyer.  If you are interested in showcasing your artwork There is NO entry fee for all artists who would like to participate!. For more information please call (559)347-4881.

Views: 6

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Is there a limited amount of artworks each artist can submit? And how long would the exhibit run? Sept. 25th to...? I'm interested :)
Call Pete at the number listed, he would be able to give you the details :)
cool, if you are interested in showing, call the number for more info!. thanks~ VAl
um dont think the fee is for musicians, but it is for the artists, pete is handling the music part of it so idk....but whatev LOL you should come by though, sounds funner than crying in your room all alone right bubz?
BUBBIE "the teradactol" DANGER said:
id much rather play music would that cost money normally the music maker gets paid as well as pamperd but im thinking ill do about 5-10 min of sound and we will call it even ill talk to pete if anything il just sit in my room and cry.

Valoree Perez said:
cool, if you are interested in showing, call the number for more info!. thanks~ VAl
sounds like a plan.........lol ill b pal and share.......

il pick up a bums refried so that makes it fried again to feed the beast. i am going to put on pants walk around the parking lot were i live and do just that sleep repeat 15 times then smoke a Capri. ready, set, go.
Valoree Perez said:
No, Im not, just helping with promoting the event to get some artists to show their work, its free to the public to come and check it out...btw I smoke the girly capri cigs, if you got guts to smoke em in public, see ya there...

ur right Val but 15 days is a long time specially when ur broke for 1st 1/3. are u part of d4d if so great im now ur client i need a pack of pall mall lights cause their for particular people if u want me to
Valoree Perez said:
um dont think the fee is for musicians, but it is for the artists, pete is handling the music part of it so idk....but whatev LOL you should come by though, sounds funner than crying in your room all alone right bubz?
id much rather play music would that cost money normally the music maker gets paid as well as pamperd but im thinking ill do about 5-10 min of sound and we will call it even ill talk to pete if anything il just sit in my room and cry.

Valoree Perez said:
sounds like so much fun!! bummer i will be in salinas for my dad's birthday that weekend!!

best of luck everyone!
HEY ARTISTS! EVENT IS NOW FREE OF CHARGE TO SHOW OUR ART, PLEASE CALL PETE BEFORE 7PM THE DAY OF THE SHOW & YOU CAN SHOW YOUR ART DURING THE EVENT!

RSS

Support the Arts

Advertisement

Central Valley Connect Network

© 2014   Created by Victor Ramayrat.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service