My.FresnoArts.net

Local Social Network for the Arts Community in Central Valley

(Call for Artists) Gorgon Isle Presents: "The Girl Show"

The Gorgon Isle Gallery presents: "THE GIRL SHOW"

Arthop May 6th, 2010

Looking for female themed artwork, this show is open to both genders, female and male artists, but the artwork must be female themed. All media will be accepted. No fee will be charged, this is our first themed based show and want to encourage artists to come out display.

Also looking for female poets who will be willing to do a reading of their work, we will have a PA system so your voice will heard. Music will be playing throughout the show, but will like to encourage poets to come out and share their work with the community.

for any questions you could contact me at:

E-mail: ric_cs@live.com

or send me a message on here.  :-)

Views: 65

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting!

I'm Ole scovill. You can check my artworks here. I can show some painting if they match with your theme. Please, let me know if it works for your Gallery.

Thank you.
When is the submission date and time to bring the pieces in?
Dropoff date and time:

May 5th (wed.) 3:00-5:00pm

Gorgon Isle
665 fulton st.
Fresno, ca

Jeff will be recieving artwork at the gallery.
Christina R Martinez said:
When is the submission date and time to bring the pieces in?
Sounds interesting to me too, my friend George is probably going to be putting something in, his girl art is really good.
Hello, Ric.

If you are going to have this show again, please post it. I would like join the show!
This is so cool, I love The Girl Show!
i agree with Ole, i missed it last year!
I will also try to participate next year. This year I had too many moving issues going on. If its not at the last part of May next year, I will be ON that. :)
yeah i missed it last year too. i hope to be a part of this the next time this event comes around :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support the Arts

FAC Sponsor

Advertise Here

Support the Arts!

If you are interested in having your business promoted in this community, call us at Fresno Arts Council (559) 237-9734.

© 2021   Created by Victor Ramayrat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service