My.FresnoArts.net

Local Social Network for the Arts Community in Central Valley

All Discussions Tagged 'artist' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Call for artist: Tastemakers music / art festival. wwwculture5.org

Looking for 5 more artist to be a part of the tastemakers music / arts festival Oct 18 at rawhide stadium visalia, ca. Artist will be creat…

Started by Bryan Pickens

0 Sep 17, 2014

Call To Artist - Repurposed Art Exhibit and Family Fun Day

Art and Crafts must be created through the use of or with the media of recycled materials.  Organizers reserve the right to disallow displa…

Started by Melanie Fountain

0 Feb 24, 2012

How do I add my name to the Art Hop artist list?

I'm looking to add my name to the Art Hop artist list. I'm looking forward to showing my work once again. 

Started by Ricardo Christian Castorena

1 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Fresno Arts Council

2012 Earth Day Repurposed Art Exhibit

Repurposed Art Exhibit.  The Exhibit will be held on April 14th, 2012, from 11:00am to 7:00pm in an outdoor garden-type setting in Reedley…

Started by Melanie Fountain

0 Jan 30, 2012

CALL TO ARTISTS - VISALIA - ARTWORK CELEBRATING WOMEN

College of the Sequoias and Arts Visalia are accepting applications for a group show during Womens History Month in March 2011.  They are l…

Started by Debra Montgomery

11 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Erica Rodriguez

Need artist for August ArtHop

I need a visual artist for Tower District Art Hop on Thursday August 5. 1220 East Olive (at Poplar). Lively environment, refreshments (and…

Started by Dean B. Gordon

4 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Dean B. Gordon

CALLING ALL ARTIST, need artist at MasterPlan located in Tower District! 06/01/10 HELP!

Hello Artist,   Please contact Arthur Servin at 559-824-5686, if you would like the opportunity to showcase your work, limited space, free!…

Started by Fernando Garcia

0 Jun 30, 2010

RSS

Support the Arts

FAC Sponsor

Advertise Here

Support the Arts!

If you are interested in having your business promoted in this community, call us at Fresno Arts Council (559) 237-9734.

© 2020   Created by Victor Ramayrat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service