My.FresnoArts.net

Local Social Network for the Arts Community in Central Valley

All Discussions Tagged 'Art' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Caricature Artist

La Visionaria Guild of Valley Children's Hospital annual Halloween Bash October 21, 2017 6-11 PM La Visionaria Guild of Valley Children's H…

Started by Ivette Pelayo

1 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by SW Parra

How do I add my name to the Art Hop artist list?

I'm looking to add my name to the Art Hop artist list. I'm looking forward to showing my work once again. 

Started by Ricardo Christian Castorena

1 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Fresno Arts Council

Call for Artist-July 7, 2011 Art Hop

I am looking for an artist for July 7, 2011 Art Hop in Tower District. My previously-scheduled artist had a change of plans. You can email…

Started by Dean B. Gordon

0 Jul 1, 2011

Looking for a display venue

I am a student/work study in the Visual Communications course at ITT Tech of Clovis. We are currently looking for a studio or similar venue…

Started by Jason Chevalier

0 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Art Zocalo

Call for the Valley Art Nerds! Cafe Corazon (Tower)

One of my good friends from school who's familiar with Cafe Corazon told me that their place is looking for an artist to show his/her work…

Started by Erica Rodriguez

0 Aug 9, 2010

Water, Source of Life - A Call to Artists

The call to artists for Sierra Art Trails 2010 Special Exhibit "WATER, Source of Life" has begun!  Applications will be accepted through…

Started by Sierra Art Trails

1 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Sierra Art Trails

Call to Artists for Summer Arthop Exhibitions/Event Hosting

C.A.F.E.(Collective for Arts, Freedom, and Ecology),Fresno is looking for artists of any media to present their creation for 2010, especial…

Started by C.A.F.E.

0 Jun 3, 2010

Local artists and crafters needed for Fresno Art Museum event June 4th!

The Fresno Art Museum is providing local artists and crafters with the opportunity to participate in our MEN WHO COOK EVENT.The museum invi…

Started by Gia Biglione

0 May 5, 2010

California Arts Day is October 2

Ok everybody...we are the smartest and most creative people I know...lets figure out what WE, the Fresno Art Community, is going to do for…

Started by Melanie Fountain

55 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Victor Ramayrat

Artists Revealed - Photographic Portraits of Artists - A Call to Artists

\ Sierra Art Trails presents... Artists Revealed August 1 to 31, 2009 Artists Reception - August 7, 2009, at Stellar Gallery   Portraits o…

Started by Sierra Art Trails

5 May 27, 2009
Reply by Christina R Martinez

RSS

Support the Arts

FAC Sponsor

Advertise Here

Support the Arts!

If you are interested in having your business promoted in this community, call us at Fresno Arts Council (559) 237-9734.

© 2020   Created by Victor Ramayrat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service