My.FresnoArts.net

Local Social Network for the Arts Community in Central Valley

Valoree Perez's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"hi, I havent been there YET..but I have seen some events goin on there tho, and have…"

Valoree Perez replied Dec 1, 2010 to Looking for art studio/work space! Help?

4 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Ma Ly

"It would be days, Mondays and tues from 9 to 4pm (just guesstimating) Or whenever I…"

Valoree Perez replied Nov 30, 2010 to Looking for art studio/work space! Help?

4 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Ma Ly

"HEY ARTISTS! EVENT IS NOW FREE OF CHARGE TO SHOW OUR ART, PLEASE CALL PETE BEFORE 7P…"

Valoree Perez replied Sep 25, 2010 to Call To Artists: September Music & Art Social MIxer

7 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Valoree Perez

"sounds like a plan.........lol ill b pal and share....... "

Valoree Perez replied Sep 10, 2010 to Call To Artists: September Music & Art Social MIxer

7 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Valoree Perez

"um dont think the fee is for musicians, but it is for the artists, pete is handling…"

Valoree Perez replied Sep 10, 2010 to Call To Artists: September Music & Art Social MIxer

7 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Valoree Perez

"cool, if you are interested in showing, call the number for more info!. thanks~ VAl"

Valoree Perez replied Sep 7, 2010 to Call To Artists: September Music & Art Social MIxer

7 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Valoree Perez

"Call Pete at the number listed, he would be able to give you the details :)"

Valoree Perez replied Aug 28, 2010 to Call To Artists: September Music & Art Social MIxer

7 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Valoree Perez

"sounds so fun."

Valoree Perez replied Aug 14, 2010 to Call to Artists: "Gallery of Horror" Juried Artshow

11 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Rosemary Lakovich

RSS

Support the Arts

FAC Sponsor

Advertise Here

Support the Arts!

If you are interested in having your business promoted in this community, call us at Fresno Arts Council (559) 237-9734.

© 2020   Created by Victor Ramayrat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service