My.FresnoArts.net

Local Social Network for the Arts Community in Central Valley

Erica Rodriguez's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Cool beans, welcome to the 559 :) Erica."

Erica Rodriguez replied Nov 22, 2011 to Hello from a New Member

2 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Sarah

"yeah i missed it last year too. i hope to be a part of this the next time this event…"

Erica Rodriguez replied Sep 29, 2010 to (Call for Artists) Gorgon Isle Presents: "The Girl Show"

9 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Erica Rodriguez

"Ooh and when will the show come down? just curious :)"

Erica Rodriguez replied Aug 27, 2010 to Call to Artist: North Fresno Art Hop Gallery is looking for you!

5 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Gallery Central

"Is there a limited amount of artworks each artist can submit? And how long would the…"

Erica Rodriguez replied Aug 27, 2010 to Call To Artists: September Music & Art Social MIxer

7 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Valoree Perez

"thank you for the response, i appreciate it. also, i was wondering where the gallery…"

Erica Rodriguez replied Aug 27, 2010 to Call to Artist: North Fresno Art Hop Gallery is looking for you!

5 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Gallery Central

"Are there any flyers for this event? I think it might be a good idea to post them ar…"

Erica Rodriguez replied Aug 26, 2010 to Call to Artists: "Gallery of Horror" Juried Artshow

11 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Rosemary Lakovich

"Hi! :) Is there a minimum/maximum numbers of works artists can exhibit? My works are…"

Erica Rodriguez replied Aug 21, 2010 to Call to Artist: North Fresno Art Hop Gallery is looking for you!

5 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Gallery Central

"Hey Stephanie! I emailed Ric about the info and here's what he said: "Thanks for sh…"

Erica Rodriguez replied Aug 14, 2010 to Call to Artists: "Gallery of Horror" Juried Artshow

11 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Rosemary Lakovich

"I may be interested, depending if I could somehow get my works over there. How many…"

Erica Rodriguez replied Jul 26, 2010 to Need artist for August ArtHop

4 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Dean B. Gordon

"Hello everyone! So I emailed Amy, and she said to definitely print out the resume an…"

Erica Rodriguez replied Jul 6, 2010 to CALL TO ARTISTS - VISALIA - ARTWORK CELEBRATING WOMEN

11 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Erica Rodriguez

RSS

Support the Arts

FAC Sponsor

Advertise Here

Support the Arts!

If you are interested in having your business promoted in this community, call us at Fresno Arts Council (559) 237-9734.

© 2019   Created by Victor Ramayrat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service