My.FresnoArts.net

Local Social Network for the Arts Community in Central Valley

Debra Montgomery's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi - I would contact the gallery and ask them about this. I couldn't find anything i…"

Debra Montgomery replied Jul 3, 2010 to CALL TO ARTISTS - VISALIA - ARTWORK CELEBRATING WOMEN

11 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Erica Rodriguez

"If it were me, I believe I would print it out on paper and send it along with the CD…"

Debra Montgomery replied Jul 2, 2010 to CALL TO ARTISTS - VISALIA - ARTWORK CELEBRATING WOMEN

11 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Erica Rodriguez

"Oops, it was supposed to say SASE - Self-addressed stamped envelope : ) "

Debra Montgomery replied Jul 2, 2010 to CALL TO ARTISTS - VISALIA - ARTWORK CELEBRATING WOMEN

11 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Erica Rodriguez

"Well fortunately, the show, itself, isn't until March 2011 so there is plenty of tim…"

Debra Montgomery replied Jun 23, 2010 to CALL TO ARTISTS - VISALIA - ARTWORK CELEBRATING WOMEN

11 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Erica Rodriguez

"Hi Amy, Victor Picou had called me to talk to me about participating. Apparently th…"

Debra Montgomery replied Mar 9, 2010 to 8th ANNUAL CALIFORNIA SCULPTORS SYMPOSIUM - APRIL 2010 - CAMBRIA, CA

2 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Debra Montgomery

"The site looks great! Below are two photos that I believe are the 300 dpi resolutio…"

Debra Montgomery replied Feb 11, 2010 to New Fresno Arts Council Website Launched

3 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Christopher Adam Lessley

"Hey thanks! Happy New Year!"

Debra Montgomery replied Jan 2, 2010 to Artful Business - POSITION YOUR BUSINESS FOR SUCCESS..... (article from Sculptural Pursuit Mag.)

2 Jan 2, 2010

"Hey - glad to share! Happy New Year!"

Debra Montgomery replied Jan 1, 2010 to ENHANCING YOUR WEBSITE TO GENERATE MORE TRAFFIC/EXPOSURE

2 Jan 1, 2010

"I would be happy to contribute some pics. Will do that right now. Thanks for this op…"

Debra Montgomery replied Sep 4, 2009 to Need Electronic images for the upcoming FresnoArtsCouncil.org website

33 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by delidel

"Eric and I have our metal fabrication business, so we would be interested."

Debra Montgomery replied Jul 27, 2009 to Artists-owned businesses

5 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Abia

RSS

Support the Arts

FAC Sponsor

Advertise Here

Support the Arts!

If you are interested in having your business promoted in this community, call us at Fresno Arts Council (559) 237-9734.

© 2017   Created by Victor Ramayrat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service