My.FresnoArts.net

Local Social Network for the Arts Community in Central Valley

Kathy Ritscher's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Melanie, I'll set up my canopy this time for a more visual overall effect. I will ha…"

Kathy Ritscher replied Jul 23, 2009 to Second Annual Reedley Arts Festival - May 22nd

11 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Melanie Fountain

"I am thinking several venues throughout Fresno and surrounding areas could work. (Th…"

Kathy Ritscher replied Jul 13, 2009 to California Arts Day is October 2

55 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Victor Ramayrat

"Sounds great Melanie. I would like to participate in Reedley. Are they doing it down…"

Kathy Ritscher replied Jul 13, 2009 to California Arts Day is October 2

55 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Victor Ramayrat

"Victor, I also appreciate the work that you do here, (my only reference to your work…"

Kathy Ritscher replied Mar 12, 2009 to FresnoArts Meetup

9 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Ole Scovill

"Victor, this does sound like a good idea. I would like to participate. So, does vir…"

Kathy Ritscher replied Jan 19, 2009 to Virtual ArtHop

7 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Kathy Ritscher

"Just a (belated) follow up of experience of the donation request. So I was approache…"

Kathy Ritscher replied Oct 9, 2008 to What's the best way to approach artists for artwork donation for a fundraiser?

10 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Gail Daley

"Sam- go to art shows where there are art vendors. It's a casual atmosphere and a cha…"

Kathy Ritscher replied Sep 17, 2008 to What's the best way to approach artists for artwork donation for a fundraiser?

10 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Gail Daley

"While at an Art show this last weekend at one of the local wineries, I was approache…"

Kathy Ritscher replied Sep 15, 2008 to What's the best way to approach artists for artwork donation for a fundraiser?

10 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Gail Daley

"Sorry, Lyndon. I was just a 'little soap boxy' about some remarks made about being j…"

Kathy Ritscher replied Sep 8, 2008 to FresnoArts should have a membership fee

38 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Emily Redondo

"It is a sad day when some artists don't want to social with other 'not as good' arti…"

Kathy Ritscher replied Sep 7, 2008 to FresnoArts should have a membership fee

38 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Emily Redondo

RSS

Support the Arts

FAC Sponsor

Advertise Here

Support the Arts!

If you are interested in having your business promoted in this community, call us at Fresno Arts Council (559) 237-9734.

© 2019   Created by Victor Ramayrat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service