My.FresnoArts.net

Local Social Network for the Arts Community in Central Valley

Christina R Martinez's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I will also try to participate next year. This year I had too many moving issues goi…"

Christina R Martinez replied Sep 29, 2010 to (Call for Artists) Gorgon Isle Presents: "The Girl Show"

9 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Erica Rodriguez

"I may be interested. I will be looking to display my reverse paintings on glass for…"

Christina R Martinez replied Sep 25, 2010 to Fill A New Office With Art

5 May 20, 2011
Reply by Alexander Landeros

"I have several paintings from a recent series that I have been working on that would…"

Christina R Martinez replied Jul 2, 2010 to CALL TO ARTISTS - VISALIA - ARTWORK CELEBRATING WOMEN

11 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Erica Rodriguez

"I am going to ask what is likely a very dumb question.. but I am somewhat knew to so…"

Christina R Martinez replied Jul 1, 2010 to CALL TO ARTISTS - VISALIA - ARTWORK CELEBRATING WOMEN

11 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Erica Rodriguez

"I have a piece I will be submitting. But I will be leaving town Thursday night and b…"

Christina R Martinez replied May 13, 2010 to Without Color Competition At Sorensen Studio

14 May 19, 2010
Reply by Michael T. Murphy

"When is the submission date and time to bring the pieces in?"

Christina R Martinez replied Apr 20, 2010 to (Call for Artists) Gorgon Isle Presents: "The Girl Show"

9 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Erica Rodriguez

"I am looking forward to this show. I am going to try to work something up on this in…"

Christina R Martinez replied Apr 13, 2010 to Without Color Competition At Sorensen Studio

14 May 19, 2010
Reply by Michael T. Murphy

"I've heard about your building. I would love to participate in one of your future ar…"

Christina R Martinez replied Sep 10, 2009 to Looking for Latino Artists for an ArtHop Event in Oct.

2 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by David Sotelo

"I just realized that the whole message I had typed out didn't show and only the last…"

Christina R Martinez replied Sep 10, 2009 to New Local TV Show: Central Valley Arts and Culture

7 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Rebecca Caraveo

"it in the future. What time does it show?"

Christina R Martinez replied Sep 8, 2009 to New Local TV Show: Central Valley Arts and Culture

7 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Rebecca Caraveo

RSS

Support the Arts

FAC Sponsor

Advertise Here

Support the Arts!

If you are interested in having your business promoted in this community, call us at Fresno Arts Council (559) 237-9734.

© 2020   Created by Victor Ramayrat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service