My.FresnoArts.net

Local Social Network for the Arts Community in Central Valley

Improve the Arts, Improve Fresno (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a mat cutter

Hello. I'm in the market for a used mat cutter at a great price. something above the level of the logan compact. thanks for any help, leads…

Started by Eric Zamora

1 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by SIN

Looking for help!

I am currently enrolled at the College of Sequoias in Visalia California. I am trying to fundraise to go on the school art trip to Paris in…

Started by Tara Barile

0 Oct 1, 2009

Blind Man Stitch

9 1/2 inch x 13 inch Blind stitch portrait of old man smoking a pipe. Done on silk with silk thread. At first glance in looks like a sketch…

Started by Mike Bechard

0 Sep 16, 2009

Photographer For Hire

On location photography or studio sittings available. I do photo-shoots, model style, family, weddings, parties, grads, dads, maternity. W…

Started by SIN

0 Jul 16, 2009

Figure Drawing

I'm an ever aspiring artist and wish to practice and improve my skill on the most beautiful, complex thing in nature: the human body. I go…

Started by M. Roberts

2 Jun 15, 2009

Puppets, custom made and fabulous

I make quality puppets for home use, entertaining the public, or just to talk to your kids with, or to use for parties...each one is unique…

Started by Merrily McCarthy

3 May 26, 2009
Reply by Merrily McCarthy

Call to Artists

Expressions 09 is looking for exhbitors for the upcomng May exhbit. See attached flyer.

Started by Barbara Templin

8 May 4, 2009
Reply by Christina R Martinez

Accounting Manager for the Philharmonic

Job Summary: The Accounting Manager is responsible for all accounting, budgeting, and financial reporting activities, including the prepara…

Started by Fresno Philharmonic

0 Apr 23, 2009

Bass lessons

Have you always wanted to play bass in a band but it seems as if it might take you years before you would be good enough? Well, It's easier…

Started by Kyle Oakes

0 Apr 14, 2009

Working Guitarist

I am an eclectic guitarist/multi-instrumentalist/producer/artist. I have extensive professional experience. My blog is at http://www.audiob

Started by Robert Aragon

0 Mar 28, 2009

RSS

Support the Arts

FAC Sponsor

Advertise Here

Support the Arts!

If you are interested in having your business promoted in this community, call us at Fresno Arts Council (559) 237-9734.

© 2018   Created by Victor Ramayrat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service