My.FresnoArts.net

Local Social Network for the Arts Community in Central Valley

Arts and Business (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do I add my name to the Art Hop artist list?

I'm looking to add my name to the Art Hop artist list. I'm looking forward to showing my work once again. 

Started by Ricardo Christian Castorena

1 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Fresno Arts Council

Hello from a New Member

Hi Everyone! Thanks for accepting me as a member of My.FresnoArts.net! I am excited to chat with and meet all of you! I am a mixed media an…

Started by Laura Fraedrich

2 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Sarah

Seeking artists for 2012

Seeking artists for several location to exhibit your artwork for next year 2012. Exhibit time is for 2 months at a time. Fee is $40. Please…

Started by Partners N Art

0 Aug 16, 2011

Plein air painters?

Hi, I am new to the area. I am hoping to join a plein air group (I paint in oils) or find someone to paint with mainly on weeks days as I a…

Started by Valerie Canon

0 Jul 16, 2011

CSU Summer Arts Painting Culmination

When: Friday, July 8 Where: CSU Fresno Art Gallery Time: 2:00-5:00 PM What: Contemporary painting show curated by LA Times Art Critic David…

Started by Bekah Blanchette

0 Jul 7, 2011

Fill The Space....

Fill The Office Space..... After three month's of our current gallery showing,  we've had two great artists showing and each have had one o…

Started by Curt Bender

0 May 22, 2011

Fill A New Office With Art

I work for a national telecom company which is moving to new digs in January 2011. We want to fill the space with rotating art. If you have…

Started by Curt Bender

5 May 20, 2011
Reply by Alexander Landeros

Seeking submissions: Valley Public Radio

Valley Public Radio is seeking submissions for possible inclusion on its Audiophile magazine cover or as featured artist on premium coffee…

Started by John English

2 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by John English

Seeking artist for River Parks "ART WALK" for Spring 2011

Seeking Artists for River Parks "ART WALK" Seeking Artists for River Parks "ART WALK" for 2011 which is a part of Farmers Market on Tuesday…

1 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Anthony Castro

Gay Abarbanell

Photographer Gay Abarbanell is exhibiting at the Le Parisien Cafe on Palm and Nees for the month of February and March.  She's a traveler a…

0 Feb 1, 2011

RSS

Support the Arts

FAC Sponsor

Advertise Here

Support the Arts!

If you are interested in having your business promoted in this community, call us at Fresno Arts Council (559) 237-9734.

© 2017   Created by Victor Ramayrat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service