Local Social Network for the Arts Community in Central Valley
Time: June 15, 2010 from 10:30am to 11:30am
Location: Cedar/Clinton Library
Street: Cedar/Clinton Library 4150 E. Clinton
City/Town: Fresno, CA 93703
Phone: 299-7191 or 960-2428
Event Type: community, group, art, exhibit
Organized By: Lea Adams &Gail Daley
Latest Activity: Jun 12, 2010
Receiving Date: June 15, 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Location: Cedar/Clinton Library--SW corner of Cedar and Clinton streets, Fresno, CA
Pick-Up Date: Sept. 21, 2010, 10:30--noon
Acceptable Media: All fine art media (oil, pastel, acrylic, watercolor, pencil, charcoal, etc), Original computer generated art (art that has been created wholly by the artist on his/her computer). Fine Art Photography, Original Digital photography (art that began as a photograph taken by the artist and altered by the artist), Fabric or Fiber Art (needlepoint, embroidery, latch-hook, etc: no kits--original designs only). Fabric arts must be in a format suitable to hang on the wall (framed with wire hangers or mounted on wood or other stiff material or stretched on a frame that can be hung with picture wire). 3-dimensional art such as jewelry, must be in a shadowbox format suitable for wall hanging. For small sculpture pieces, the artist must provide their own display stand with a plexi-glass cover that locks.
• All work must be hung with d-hooks and screws. Wire ends must be taped or sleeved.
• Artwork must be signed in with the following information: Your name, address, phone number, title of art and the selling price. Please label your art on the back with the same information
• The Artist is responsible for picking up art at the end of the show. Storage is not an option. If you can’t pick up your own work on the date specified, please make other arrangements to do so.
• Art is hung in the Library at your own risk. Art-Tique is not responsible for damage or loss of your artwork.
• There is no entry fee, but a donation to assist with the cost of printing the catalog and information cards placed with each artwork would be appreciated.